Ir al contenido principal

My Future Job

 Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about my future job.


When I was little I always thought about studying something related to science because they were my favorite subjects, what was difficult for me was to choose exactly what I wanted because I always wanted to study a thousand things. 

Currently I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy because I remember that some years ago my mom used to take me to the laboratory where she works, for this reason I would love to work in the area of laboratory production to develop and produce medicines or cosmetics, but I am also very interested in the forensic area.

I decided to study this career because I can validate my studies in many countries, so I could know several places on the planet, especially Germany which is the country that has quite recognized laboratories in the industry and one of my main destinations because I love their language and I would like to know more about their culture.

After finishing my studies I hope to work for a while to save money and then travel a lot to learn different languages, with the aim of being able to validate my career in another country when I meet the sufficient level of the language of that country, and thus be able to continue my life outside of Chile.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Dani, I had no idea that there was such an area in the chemistry and pharmacy career. I also plan to save money to be able to travel, so I wish you luck with that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, it is interesting the forensic field as a future job.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think many of us have the dream of leaving and this career is great for us.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Childhood Series

 Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my favorite animated series that I used to watch in my childhood. My clearest memory of the first animated series that I liked was Clifford, the big red dog, this series I liked because Clifford was a very tender and big dog, and in my grandparents house there was a dog, which by that time I saw very big that made me remember him; I remember being at my grandmother's house sitting in front of the TV watching these cartoons while waiting to eat with my family since in her house there was cable and I could watch more cartoons. I also really liked the series Kim Possible as it was a woman who fought evil and I loved to think that I would be her in the future. Another memory that comes to mind is being with my little brother watching Yin Yang Yo! as we said he was Yang and I was Yin and we fought against evil while singing the intro. Finally when I was older my parents started to let me watch the simpsons with my uncle when we would get toge

The best holidays ever.

 Hello everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about the best vacation I've ever had. Wetland La Serena. In 2020 we were not able to travel much, but in December of that year it was announced that for that vacation we could go out, so my sister organized a trip with her partner, my brother and my sister-in-law for February this year, for 5 days to La Serena, as we were in phase 2 and could not leave the weekend we decided to return on Friday. La Recova. To start this adventure I had just returned from Rancagua so it was a bit chaotic since I would only be 2 days in Santiago and I had to pack my backpack and do some things, which caused that the day of the trip I only slept 2 hours because we left in the early morning so there wasn't so much traffic which didn't work hahaha! La Ventana Beach. It was a very nice trip because I shared a lot with my brothers, we visited several places and we also ate very well, I remember that one day we went to travel north and we needed to